- Aces.edu: The Alabama Cooperative Extension System
- AgriTest.it: Agritest - Development and production of standardized diagnostic assays for plant health management. Polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies, molecular probes and highly characterized reference material to detect plant virus pathogens.Plant Health Management - antibodies for diagnostic applications - antibodies against plant viruses- armv, gflv, gfkv, fleck, glrav-1, glrav-2, glrav-3, glrav-7, gva, gvb, apmv, pnrsv, ppv, ppv sharka, ppv marcus, ppv dideron, ppv el amar, ppv cherry, tswv, ctv, ctv tristeza, cpsv, cpsv psorosis, elisa kit, dtbia kit, immunoassay kit, elisa das, elisa dasi, standardized immunoassay, immunoassay, antibodies for diagnostic applications, diagnostic, plant protection, antibodies against plant viruses, monoclonal antibodies, antibodies, synthetic antigens, antigens, plant virus detection, pathogen free certification programs, pathogen certification, plant health, plant health management, plant protection, health management, department of plant protection and applied microbiology dppma, university of bari, international center for advanced mediterranean agronomic studies ciheam, dppma, ciheam, virus piante, kit piante, kit virus, kit antibodies, antibodies
- Agric.gov.mt: Agricultural Services & Rural Development - Home
- Alabama4hcenter.org: Alabama 4-H... for youth, for life!
- Apsnet.org: Plant Pathology / Plant Disease Online - The American Phytopathological Society
- Baidims.org: Barrow Area Information Database- Internet Map Server (Baid-IMS)
- BioReba.com: BIOREBA Agricultural Plant Disease Virus Pathogens ELISA Diagnostics Detection
- BritMyColsOc.org.uk: British Mycological Society
- Bspp.org.uk: The British Society for Plant Pathology
- ChlorophyllFluorescence.com: Chlorophyll Fluorescence Imaging and Analytical Instruments - Technologica LTD CF Imager Fluorometer Plant Growth Monitoring
- Ciids.org: CIIDS - Consortium for Internet Imaging and Database Systems
- Dddi.org: Distance Diagnostics through Digital Imaging
- Efpp.net: EFPP Home Page
- ForestPests.org: Forest Pests
- GardenCompass.com: Garden Compass The Garden Experts
- ICpp2008.org: ICPP 2008 9th International Congress of Plant Pathology
- Ispp-itsymposium.org.nz: ISPP Instructional Technology Symposium
- Isppweb.org: Welcome to ISPPWeb
- LandLinks.com: Landlinks - Books for Sustainable Practical Solutions
- Loewe-Info.com: ELISA-Reagents Loewe Biochemica GmbH
- MacTode.com: Mactode Publications
- Naicc.org: NAICC: Welcome
- Nbri-lko.org: Welcome to National Botanical Research Institute: NBRI Lucknow
- PacificAggroup.com: Pacific Ag Research - Agricultural Specialists - California
- Phytopath.com: ACTS provides plant pathology, laboratory and greenhouse services.
- PlantHealthProgress.org: Plant Health Progress - a peer-reviewed journal of applied plant health
- Publish.csiro.au: CSIRO PUBLISHING - Excellence in Science Publishing
- Sasa.gov.uk: Scottish Agricultural Science Agency - Internet Site
- Saspp.co.za: Southern African Society for Plant Pathology - Home
- ShopAPsPress.org: SHOP APS PRESS Home Page
- Walz.com: Heinz Walz GmbH - Germany
- Wkarc.org: Western Kansas Agricultural Research Centers - Homepage
- Xsgrowth.com: XSgrowth : Healthcare | Plant Pathology | Electronic Media | Medical Tourism
Offers images of insects, diseases, plants, wildlife, and silviculture management practices.
Ask Our Experts at the Plant & Pest Diagnostic Laboratory
For plant and pest problems.
Horticulture and Home Pest News
Season-specific information from Iowa State University on plant pathology, horticulture and insect pests.
Forest Insects and Diseases Photo Gallery
Photo gallery of the major pest species of insects found in the U.S. Pacific Northwest. Defoliators, bark beetles and others are pictured.
Trees and Shrubs of Western Colorado: Problems and Care
Discussion of tree and shrub care and specific insect and disease problems, with photographs.
New Disease of Unknown Origin - Black Goo
Web site created to collect worldwide data on this vineyard disease of unknown etiology.
Farrand Lab - University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Interested in the biology and molecular biology of the plant pathogen Agrobacterium tumefaciens.